Motability Car Scheme
What is Motability?
BMW is proud to be associated with Motability, a registered charity dedicated to helping disabled people and war pensioners obtain a new car through the Motability Car Scheme.
The Contract Hire scheme offers the following benefits:
- A new BMW every 3 years.
- 60,000 mile allowance.
- Insurance and road tax included.
- All servicing, maintenance, windscreen and tyre replacement costs built in.
- Accident and breakdown cover.
- Many adaptations at no extra cost.
- Ability to nominate up to two drivers.
To lease a BMW through Motability, you must be receiving one of the below:
- Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance (HRMC DLA),
- Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (ERMC PIP)
- War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS) or
- Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP) you may be eligible to join the Motability Scheme.
- You must have at least 12 months award length remaining.
In some cases, your motoring experience could be dramatically improved by simply choosing the right BMW for your needs. Features such as automatic transmission, push button ignition and height-adjustable seating positions can all help make driving, or travelling, easier and are available on almost all BMW vehicles.
If however you do require adaptations to make your BMW easier, safer or more comfortable to use, you’ll be pleased to know that many of the most popular ones are now available at no additional cost when fitted at the start of your Contract Hire lease. Others will require payment as part of your Advance Payment.
The Motability Managed Adaptations Programme has been designed to cover the adaptations process for you from start to finish and to ensure that all work is carried out by an approved installer.
To find out more, please contact your BMW Motability Dealership or contact the Motability Customer Services team on 0845 456 4566.
Motability at Bavarian
2 Boucher Crescent
028 9038 1311